Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What am I doing?

I've gotten a bit caught up in wanting to level too many things at once again, and its costing me a bit. Part of it is that for some reason I just cannot establish any kind of sleep schedule. Honestly if I had that taken care of I'd be doing fine and be enjoying things a whole hell of a lot more, but as it is my brain is all over the place and I'm writing in a blog at 5:53 AM after getting. . . . I dunno, see I'm not even sure I actually fell asleep between 2 and 4 AM, I think I was close but not quite there.

Honestly I'm not quite sure why I can't get a schedule down. Maybe I'm being stupid with late night gaming. Maybe the mattress sucks. Maybe I think too much when I'm trying to sleep. Maybe my housemate is loud at the wrong times of day (shockingly hes been better, but I still want to burn his ass at least once).

Looking back at what I've just written, I'm kinda surprised how quickly I went from "I want to level all my jobs" to "I can't sleep". Just goes to show how out of it I am these days. . . .

Far as FFXI progress goes, I've made it to 36 on Red Mage, which isn't bad I guess but. . . I dunno, honestly it doesn't feel like I've accomplished much.

Anyway, back to trying to sleep before I head over to tim hortons and buy breakfast. . .

No comments: