Sunday, October 15, 2006

So close. . . yet so far

WHM62/BLM31

BLM is nearly 37, got all my AF except gloves, killing Maat is the only genkai left, mostly past all the expensive spells. . . need 2 more pieces of gear before I've got mostly the best stuff I can get. . . I can smell 75. Of course the crappy part there is, what about sky? I haven't even really started any zilart missions at all. Due to the fact that I'm getting to the upper levels so quickly I dunno how I'm going to manage getting into the end-game stuff without doing a lot of waiting. Having said that, I am aware that it takes a long time to get through the levels I'm at now to get to 75, as they're quite long, so perhaps I'll end up having plenty of time for sky after all.

Also I'm still only rank 5. . . . which is bothering me, but I might manage 6 soon, and once I get 6, 7 should be easy.

Money has also been an issue lately though. . . . the AH has been raping me, and I haven't had a chance to do a BCNM recently. I need to spend like. . . 400k or so, and right now I've got roughly 75k, so I've got a ways to go and little to no day-to-day income.

Oh well, I'll figure something out.

No comments: