Monday, May 14, 2007

Early Morning Part(y) 1

So, last night I set my alarm for like 6:20 AM, and actually managed to wake up to turn it off. Then I went back to sleep.

Fortunately, I woke up again at 7:15 or so and managed to get online for the party before they replaced me.

We took a while to get the camp, which is fine cause we didn't know what we were camping, but eventually we found a good one and started killing while the SAM finished doing some stuff for his/her boss (some spreadsheet junk). However, after they finished, the SAM revealed that they had a pretty high fever, and weren't going to be able to party.

I totally don't mind, I needed to start getting up before noon anyways, but I was just kinda confused as to why they didn't say so earlier, so I suspect they may've just not felt like partying but didn't want to just come out and say that, but even if that was really the case I still wouldn't mind at all.

At any rate, we managed to get 67 (we got really close last time), so I'm kinda enjoying that, but leveling cooking instead of doing anything with WHM. More later maybe, need to see if this synth makes as much money as the one before it did.

No comments: