Friday, August 04, 2006

Random

So, I was just screwing around last night on my Taru alt. . .and I suddenly notice the flashing icon in the top right corner of the screen telling me I have an e-mail. So I quickly log out and check it. . . and for some reason that I'm not going to complain about SE just sort of randomly restored Sodako, the first character I'd made after coming back to FFXI about a month ago.

VERY nice surprise.

So since then I finished off the teleport-dem quest, and now all I need is the teleport-mea one and I'll be set for my teleport spells until yhoat.

While trading in letuce to the hairy (hes toothless I found out) old man in selbina, one of my really good old friends Imacdeath started pretending to be a noob and I followed suit.

Because the screenshots themselves sucked due to the fact that I was using the windower, which caused the stupid console thing to be over like half of the screen each time I took a screenshot, I just transcribed the whole thing.

red = shout
blue = party
purple = linkshell
black = emote

Imacdeath : WHY ARE SHEEEPZ INSIDE THE TOWNZ????!?!!?
Sodako : mebe we nede bowz?/!?1/1/1/
Imacdeath : BOWZ!!!! WHERE ARE DE BOZW!?!???///?!1/!?
Sodako : i dunon....
Imacdeath : u stpidu n00b
[Sodako> we make awesome noobs
Sodako : stfu lamzer
Imacdeath : ANYONE KNOWZ WHERE DEB OZW IS AT????!!?1/1!?1/???
[Virtualboy> imac...noob?
[Sodako> we're shouting about how to kill the {Sheep} in {Selbina}
Imacdeath : u stfu, urz da lamerz... u sux0r
[Imacdeath> lol
[Virtualboy> always has been in my book
[Imacdeath> lol
Sodako : ur momz iz teh sux0r lol
[Imacdeath> :P
[Imacdeath> didn't even know u had a book
Imacdeath : ur momz iz ze sheepZ!!!!1!1!!1//1!shift!
Sodako's eyes brim over with tears.
Imacdeath: SOMONG GIMMEZ GILS AND BOZW SO I CAN KEEL SODAKOZ
Sodako's eyes brim over with tears.
Imacdeath : SOMEONG GIMMEZ GILS AND BOZW SO I CAN KEEL SODAKOZ MOMZ AND GET EXPZ!!!!1!!1!!!
Sodako : my momz is dead ; ;
Imacdeath : Oh.
Imacdeath : sux2bu
Imacdeath : ANYONEZ GOT FREE GILZ???1/???/
[Sodako> imac just out ass-hole'd me
[Imacdeath> lol
Imacdeath watches Sodako rape Melyon from the {back}.
Sodako : stfu noboz j00 sux ; ;
Sodako doesn't have the physical equipment to rape someone from behind.
Imacdeath : u gtfo u st00pid n00bz suxor
Imacdeath hands Sodako a pickle.
Sodako : my dda wlil pwnz joo stfu
Imacdeath : Rayine! U HAVE DA 1337 GEARZ! GIMME GILZ PLZZZ....
Imacdeath : PLZ, I LET U TOUCH SODAKO!!!1/1!11!!
Sodako : /cry
Imacdeath : SEE? SHE LIKES IT !!!!!!1!1!!!
[Sodako> oh god I wonder if anyone is buying this
[Sodako> . . . Melyon keeps feeling me up
[Imacdeath> hahaha
[Sodako> I'ma call a GM claiming hes sexually harassing me
[Imacdeath> ROTLFMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH [etc. . . .]
[Imacdeath> HAHAHAHAHHHSHAH
[Virtualboy> haha
[Imacdeath> ZOMGHAHAHAHAHAAHAHa
[Imacdeath> haha, that's so awesome
Sodako : zomg Melyon kepes feleing me up ; ; how clal GM??////
Imacdeath : IMMA GM, NOOB, WUT U NEED???
[Sodako> lol
Imacdeath: GIMME GILZ I'LL FIX UR PRBOLME
[Sodako> dude don't impersonate a GM
[Sodako> lol
[Imacdeath> lol
Sodako : tihs guy wit grene name keeps felenig me up ; ;
Sodako : how ban?
[Virtualboy> [GM]Dave: Greetings adventures! I hear that you two are causing trouble in {Valkurm Dunes}.
Imacdeath : SARSYU! YOUZ GOTZ 1337 GEARZ TOO! GIMME GILZ PLEASE.... IM PO0R...
[Sodako> lol
[Imacdeath> lol
randomplayer: can anyone get me near or very close to bastok plx ... would tip but im broke but ill give 12 fire crystals
[Sodako> lol you should actually port this guy
[Imacdeath> laf i doubt he's got the crystal
(Imacdeath) HELLO! THANKZOR FOR JOIN MY PT!
(Imacdeath) J00 NEEZ DA BASKOT
(randomplayer) i cant pay i dont have any gil :(
(Imacdeath) COMEZ TO DA DIRTY OLD MANZ AND HIS SHEEPZ
(Imacdeath) BHUT FIRST
(Imacdeath) DO U HAVE ANY BOZW??? I NEED TO KEELS THIS SHEEPS
(Imacdeath) STEELTITTYZ U COMING???
(Imacdeath) I THINKZ U GOTTAS BE NEAR MY FOR DA MAJIK TO WERK
(Imacdeath) OK, SO BASTKOZ?
(randomplayer) yes plz that would make my life a lot easier
(Imacdeath) OKAYZZ BUT U HAVE NO GILZ???
(randomplayer) i only have 22gil
(Imacdeath) 22 GILZ>???
(randomplayer) yes just startet playing last night
(Imacdeath) DAMN DUDEZ JOOR ONE BROKZ GALKSA
(Imacdeath) AND UR ALREADY LVL 11!?a?a?!?!??
(Imacdeath) WIZH I WAS LVL 11
(Imacdeath) OKAYZ ANwYAYSH
(Imacdeath) BASTOKZH
(randomplayer) yes some nice dude pl me
(Imacdeath) ZOMG!!!LAKHT@!!!
(Imacdeath) PL??!?!?!!!!/1/1/1!???///?!!shitf!!!????
(Imacdeath) DUDE!!!! WHOC AN I GETZZ DA PLZ TOO?!???/?!1?1

and it went on after that, Imac {Teleport-Dem}'d the poor newb who of course didn't have the crystal so we got a great laugh out of it, then I ran off to Bastok to get my tele-dem quest and gave the newb a whole bunch of money making tips. Turns out hes a really nice guy.

<3 The Solonavi

No comments: